In 2011, we were proud to have brought home 5 Bookmark Awards from DMMA’s illustrious event. The team rejoiced! We returned this year with open minds and imploring hearts and awaited the results for all our nominated categories. In true pioneering style and following the route of progress, this year we walked away with not five, but six Bookmark Awards.
DStv Online cleans up
Our team has worked really hard to get to this point and we believe that each individual has contributed to the overall result
The Bookmarks are nothing to sniff at either. In our constantly evolving field of digital, they provide a way to be recognised for achieving exceptional results by measuring the performance and optimisation of our campaigns. Here’s what we won our Bookmarks for:
• Integrated, Mixed Media and Multi-platform Publisher: Big Brother Africa (we won a silver)
• Integrated, Mixed Media and Multi-platform Publisher: DStv.com (we won a bronze)
• Integrated, Mixed Media and Multi-platform Publisher: SuperSport.com (we won another bronze)
• Large Enterprise Brand, Commercial & Retail Websites: DStv.com (another beautiful bronze)
• Mobisite Publisher: SuperSport.com (and another bronze)
• Social, Community and PR – Social Media Properties: SuperSport.com (and yet another bronze)
Amid the laughter, cheering and general festivities, our very proud CEO, John Kotsaftis could be heard saying this: “We congratulate all the winners and are honoured to be mentioned among the best names working in online in South Africa today.”
Congratulations to one and all! Let’s see what next year holds for everyone.